Seasons, Dates, and Prices
Spring Black Bear Hunts – Any Weapon Season
- Our Black Bear Hunts are over active baits. Baits will be run well
before your arrival and each morning of your hunt for the highest
chances of success. Multiple color phased bear opportunities.
- We intentionally keep our camps small for maximum opportunity over
multiple baits. 6 hunters per camp max. Groups of 7 or more may only
be considered if they are from the same hunting party.
- Our area is a 2-Bear area. After a successful first harvest, Hunters can
purchase a second tag during the hunt (or before) and continue
hunting for $700. Covers the cost to keep additional baits active.
- Hunts are conducted each afternoon/evening over baits (Tree Stand or
Ground Blind) until dark.
- 10% discount for returning bear hunting customers
Fall Black Bear Hunts & Fishing Combo – Any Weapon Season
- Same details as above for Spring Bear Hunts
Idaho Hunting License and Tag Prices https://idfg.idaho.gov/licenses/fees-nonresident